In This Section
Corn Gluten Feed
Corn Gluten feed is a by-product of the wet milling of corn to produce cornstarch, sweeteners, oil and other products. It is made of spraying corn slurry to the corn bran which is separated from the manufacturing process of corn starch and then by steam drying. Corn Gluten is a fiber-rich ingredient, containing significant amounts of nutritious protein and starch. It is used as a feed additive in cattle diets as a source of energy and protein that is beneficial to digestion and absorption. It’s the only effective natural pre-emergent herbicide in turfgrass industry.
- Rich protein content
- Longer shelf life
- Easy to digest
Corn Gluten Feed is commonly used as a medium level protein and energy source. It is used as follows:
- Corn gluten is used in the feeding of ruminant animals (milch cows)
- Corn gluten is used in the feeding of poultry
- Corn gluten is used in the feeding of pigs
- Corn gluten is used in the feeding of fish
- Corn gluten is used in the feeding of pets (dogs, cats)
Corn Gluten is packed in 25kgs Bags. It can also be customized as per individual requirements.