In This Section
Corn / Maize Gluten Feed
Corn Gluten feed is a by-product of the wet milling of corn to produce cornstarch, sweeteners, oil and other products. Corn Gluten is a fiber-rich ingredient, containing significant amounts of nutritious protein and starch. It is used as a feed additive in cattle diets as a source of energy and protein that is beneficial to digestion and absorption. It’s the only effective natural pre-emergent herbicide in turfgrass industry.
- Rich protein content
- Longer shelf life
- Easy to digest
Corn Gluten Feed is commonly used as a medium level protein and energy source. It is used as follows:
- It is used in the feeding of ruminant animals (milch cows)
- Used in the feeding of poultry
- Also used in the feeding of pigs
- Corn gluten is used in the feeding of fish
- It is used in the feeding of pets (dogs, cats)
Corn Gluten is packed in 25kgs Bags. It can also be customized as per individual requirements.