In This Section
Co-generation Power plants
GPL has successfully commissioned Captive Co-gen Power plants at its two different locations and generate economical and ecologically sound power and steam from a single fuel. The Current power capacity is 15 MW of both the plants.
In addition to this we have our own water treatment plant which is having capacity of 20 Ton/Hr and we have storage capacity of 220 KL. We also having coal handling plant of capacity 8 Ton per hour which include coal crusher, vibrator or and Bucket Elevator. We have storage capacity of treated coal up to 40 ton approximately.
Salient Features of both
- Type of Boiler - Single Drum, Natural Circulation, Balanced Draft, Outdoor
- Primary Fuel - Thermal Coal
- Start-up Fuel - Charcoal / LDO / HFO
- Coal Pulverising System – Primary Air System with Vertical Roller Mills
- Steam Turbine - Double cylinder, Impulse, Condensing and Nozzle & Throttle-governed turbine
- Turbo Generator - Air / Water Cooled, Direct Coupled Generator, Static Excitation
- Automation - Micro Processor based PLC controller
- Computer controlled data acquisition system for on-line monitoring
- Automatic turbine run-up system
- Electrostatic precipitator with advanced intelligent controllers.
- Operation & Maintenance: Gulshan‘s own operation