In This Section
Rice Protein / Gluten
Rice gluten meal is the dried residue from rice after the removal of starch, and separation of the bran by the process employed in the wet milling manufacture of rice starch or syrup or glucose. This rice protein meal’s color is bright and yellow, it is usually used as poultry feed because it contains an above average amino acid profile, added vitamins and high protein content and it can help poultry to increase their anti-virus activity, development activity and food calling activity.
Our Rice Gluten is made with non gmo rice and an excellent option for animal feeds for reducing ration cost, replacing portions of expensive soybean meal and di-calcium phosphate and hence reducing the feed cost for farmers and feed manufacturers.
- Rice Gluten has low amylase content and is thus an excellent source of highly digestible protein.
- Rice Gluten has high amount of amino acids and proteins and is ideal for livestock having corn and wheat allergies.
- Rice Gluten is high in methionine, an amino acid required for adequate feathering.
- It is free from rancidity and toxicity.
- Rice Gluten is being successfully used in livestock nutritional protein requirements.
- Poultry feed manufacturing units
- Aquaculture feed manufacturing Units
- Cattle feed manufacturing units
- Swine Feed
Rice Gluten is packed in 25kgs Bags. It can also be customized as per individual requirements.