In This Section
Germ is one of the ingredients of the maize which is separated in Maize crushing process. Corm Germ is the endosperm of Maize grain; it is a yellow colored seed, pleasantly nutty in taste and rich in oil. It is mainly used for extraction of maize oil and manufacturing of feed supplement. Maize germ is a high energy, very palatable and digestible feed offering a good source of ‘slow release’ starch. With its less fat content, it reduces the level of coronary diseases.
Maize Germs that we supply are used in oil mills to extract oil; Germs usually have about 45% to 50% of oil content with low cholesterol level. After the extraction of the corn oil from the germ, the residue is used in corn germ meal as animal feed primarily for pigs and poultry as it increases the productiveness in animals
- It contains very low cholesterol & preferred as a very good cooking medium in most households.
- High purity of germs are suitable for oil expression technology.
- The corn germ provides raw materials for alcohol processing.
- It is organic in nature.
- It is free from rancidity.
Applications of Corn Germ
- It is widely used for Oil Extraction Industry
- Cattle feed Industry
- Poultry feed Industry
- Swine feed Industry
Corn Germ is packed in 250kgs HDPE drums. It can also be customized as per individual requirements.