In This Section
As a responsible corporate organization, Gulshan Polyols Limited has always been aware of its duty, not just to customers and employees, but to all stakeholders, the nation and the community at large.
The company believes that enduring and sustainable value can only be created if it is done intelligently, ethically and responsibly.
Whether it is a commitment to customers, caring for the environment or serving local communities, know that Gulshan will always fulfill its promises.
- Effluent streams and ETP water samples are also analyzed thoroughly.
- Certified by EMS 14001:2004
- Regular internal and external audits to monitor EHS standards
- Focus on minimizing the generation of liquid / gaseous waste streams
- Full compliance with the regional Pollution Control Authorities.
- GPL is committed to the health care of its associates through pre-employment medical checks, and annual medical checks for associates and contract workers.
- Comply with regulations and fulfil our obligations to community at-large
- Improve awareness on safety, health and environment through effective training
- Ensure that health of employees is monitored regularly as per health policy
- Safety infrastructure is available in all the critical points with the latest equipment for detection, and prevention of fire.
- Constantly upgrade technology to improve safety and environment systems and conserve natural resources by efficient use of raw materials, water and energy
- Dedicated facilities are installed to ensure Safety.
- Continuously monitor and improve our safety, health and environmental performance
- There are regular training sessions, simulations, periodic inspections, audits and participative management for institutionalization of Safety practices.